BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
kl, pj, Malaysia
Pokkiriguy best describes me...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Random

many thing hv been gng on... i feel kinda hurt wen ma frenz talk like kutuk me or wat... but i think they mite b joking......(16/06/2010) i wen out wit U and yeah it was quite nice not bad but i was confused badly, i realised sm fuckerz character and yeah the same day faced a prob... called Vandi and was talking to him like normal but he was talking like one kind... suddenly he started to shout coz i called KM Surutte mudi suthagar.... i never did it purposely and he is not listening to wat m telling he juz put down the phone juz like that.... cnt i get a simple respect im the one who called u ryte and my credit ny wasted ryte y the hell u wanna care so much..... ok if u finish by marah me at least ok after that i smsed u sorry how many times??? wat the hell la.... is this a very big mistake till u cnt talk to me for two dayz..?? fuck it la wei... so this fren is no more important to u... i understand abt u so much and was a close fren to u but once we r like in diff class there is a big gap between us and yeah i think u got many frenz who cn tc of u better than me.. its k if u forget me oso... u never talk to me for nearly two days.... i even asked u today(17/06/2010) are u still angry and u juz teling go la go la...!! do u noe how i feel.... ur thinking abt urself ny i never even hurt ur gf it was ny u and me who knows abt it and i got no words for it more.... i noe wat i did is wrong but i don think its a tat big mistake till u don wanna talk to me for two dayz... i cn feel the pain in ma  heart clearly....hmmm even now i tell u m sorry..k? m srry i dono wat else to do.... i feel kinda tired but its k i wanna be online hehe....

0 comments: